Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
- 17 GenericWomen Long Sleeve African Floral Dashiki Split Sleeve Jacket Blazer Suits
- RE DONE The Classic This Buds for You Graphic Tee Vintage White
- Sharagano Womens Shirt Dress with Cargo Pockets, Zippers and Self Belt Dress
- Tag Heuer Kalibre 9401 101 Rectangular Sunglasses, Black, 66 mm
- Victoria's Secret PINK Reverse Racerback Bra Medium (AC)Heather Grey
- Women Warm Long Sleeve Parka Faux Fur Coat Overcoat Fluffy Top Jacket Leopard
- Zhuyuanhai Fashion Scarves Ladies fall winter thick shawls student's scarf knit long wool Plaid scarf
- AK Beauty One Botton 2 Pieces Women's Velvet Shawl Lapel Business Suit Slim Fit Wedding Suit
- BCBGMax Azria Women's Rainer Woven Dress
- bluee APXPF Women's Long Tulle Beaded Princess Quinceanera Dress Prom Ball Gown
- CelebrityPink Womens Juniors Winter Warm Pea Coat
- Dearta Women's ALine Sweetheart Court Train Organza Quinceanera Dresses
- EthnicWear New orange Art Silk Beautiful Zari Resham Embroidery Indian Sari
- Gocgt Women's Long Sleeve Thickened Fur Long Hooded Down Jacket
- Inc International Concepts Champagne Hobo Bag Osfa
- JoyVany Women Sweetheart Long Bridesmaid Evening Prom Dresses 2018 Formal Gowns
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.