African Ankara Print Women Set 2Pieces Skirt Strapless Top+Ankle Length Skirt 100% Batik Cotton Made AA1826032
Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
African Clothes New Bazin Embroidery Design. African Fashion Dresses Head Scarf. African Scarf Set Long Formal Wedding Dress
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Marc Jacobs Marc 357 S Sunglasses Grey w Grey Bronze Mirror Lens & Rubber Temples 56mm KB7JO Marc 357S Marc357S Marc357 s
- Purple SUNGLASSES the New President Polarized Sunglasses Fashion Retro Driving Sunglasses
- Sakure Pink Beautydress Luxury Beaded Lace Up Sweetheart Mermaid Prom Dresses for Women BP116
- Striped Lily Rachel Pally Womens MidLength Caftan DRS Dress
- Udresses Womens Off Shoulder Sequins Satin Mermaid Bridesmaid Dress Wedding Party Gown UX043
- White Wool Blend Coat Women Lapel Long Parka Winter Jacket Cocoon Style Elegant Woolen Coat
- Years Weathered Rosy red AG Adriano goldschmied Womens Nancy Jacket Denim Jacket
- Ali & Jay Womens Dazzling Crew Neck Long Sleeve Cut Out Back Lace Mini Dress Dress
- Beautyin Womens Sexy See Through Lingerie Open Credch Leotard Lace Babydoll
- Brial Prescription Eye Glasses Frame Ultem Super Light, Flexible Br 306 C3
- ClothesCraft India Clothing Jacquard Wooven Shawl Sacrves 80 inches x 28 inches
- DINGZAN Pleated Pageant Homecoming Prom Dresses for Birthday One Shoulder
- FDJ French Dressing Jeans Womens Onyx Denim PullOn Slim Stirrup
- Gocgt Women's Casual Notch Lapel Double Breasted Wool Trench Coat Overcoat
- In Bloom by Jonquil Womens Moonrise Wrapper Bathrobe
- Keepsake The Label Womens Stand Alone S S Dress Dress
- Liyuke Women's Aline Ankle Length Vintage Wedding Dresses Pleated Beaded Bridal Dress
- MariRobe Women's Mermaid Lace Applique Evening Dress Halter Neck Backless Prom Dresses Two Piece Formal Party Dress Prom Gown
- Navy InsNova Women's Summer Cold Shouder A Line Dresses for Party Wedding
- Pearl Izumi Women's W Pro Inrcool Shorts
- Red APXPF Women's Crystals Evening Bridesmaid Dress Bride Party Prom Gown
- SHOMS Splash Jellyfish Women TwoPiece Bikini Swimsuit Beach Swimwear Set with Beach Bag
- 100 PCS Keyrings Keychains Key Ring Chains Tags Jewelry Findings Clasps Buckles Supplies O5MY4 Hollow Dragon
- Amanda Uprichard Womens Aida Dress Dress
- Sunglasses Givenchy Gv 7071 S 0WR7 Black Havana HA brown gradient lens
- UUYUKWomen Hooded Warm Faux Fur Parka Jacket Outdoor Camo Long Coat
- Winter women's loose thicking cotton short coat
- YOIOY Envelope Clutch Bag Wallet Short Paragraph New Korean Version of Soft Leather Two fold Buckle Ladies MultiFunction Short Wallet Fashion (color Green) (color Cream)
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.