Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
Blake JINGB Home Shawl Female Autumn and Winter Scarf Dualuse Warm with Sleeves DoubleSided can wear Tassel Cloak Cloak Coat (color Blake)
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
- Women Bra False Silicone Breast with Strap On Silicone Form Artificial Breast Crossdresser Shemale Boobs,Black,L
- QiJunGe Women's 2 Pieces Tulle Formal Party Gowns Halter Long Prom Dress
- Santa Claus Plush cotton shoes leisure shoes Home
- Sultry Red Multi GUESS Women's Long Sleeve Tani Aviator Jacket
- Unique Vintage Womens Somerset Chevron Beaded Flapper Dress Dress
- Wine Red Helan Women's Long Real Raccoon Fur Coat
- Yilian lace Sexy Wedding Dress Simple Bride Elegant Evening Cocktail Bridal Gowns
- Altura Black Nevis III Womens Cycling Waterproof Jacket
- BBHoping Women's Baseball Crew Neck Raglan Sleeve Side Ruched Maternity T Shirts Top Pregnancy Shirt
- bluee Owl color Purse Hanger
- Chowsir Women Elegant Slim Cocktail Party Long Evening Prom Dress
- Destinee's Sorry NOT Sorry Print Vinyl Crossbody Clutch Bag Accessory
- Fanplusfriend Vintage Ancient Egypt Goddess Bastet Midi Dress JSK Cape Set
- GJX Women's Fishtail Dresses Vintage Floral Lace 3 4 Sleeve Evening Party Skirt
- IHeartRaves Side Tie High Waisted Rave Booty Shorts
- Kastel Denmark Women's Short Sleeve Collection Shirt Navy and Red
- Liu Jo Women's A19174E002761510 Pink Faux Leather Wallet
- Malfroy women Winter Scarf Bohemian Plaid Printed vintage Warm oblong Scarf National Oversize Cozy Wrap Shawl Lightweight Classic Tassel Cape
- Nanquan Women Autumn Oblique Zip Wrinkle Performace Moto Faux Leather Biker Jacket
- Parker Womens Resse Dress Dress
- Rainproof Cloth Sunshade Cloth Outdoor Canvas Thick Tarpaulin (color Army Yellow, Size 3 2m)
- SELXWomen Stylish Thicken Slim Faux Fur Collar DoubleBreasted Pea Coat
- Wedding Dress, Europe and America Elegant Champagne Round Neck Long Sleeve Lace Flower Embroidery Temperament Princess Church Dress
- Alfani CowlNeck Sleep Tunic Women
- Stretchable Lycra Cotton Readymade Saree Blouse Sari Choli Crop SHRI BALAJI SILK & COTTON SAREE EMPORIUM
- Udresses 2017 Short Simple Sweetheart Homecoming Dresses For Juniors UD12
- White Women Tassel Knitted Dress Cardigan Christmas Mini Dress Party Outwear
- YD Hat Summer Hat, Sun Hat Collapsible Elegant Women Wind Rope Leisure Packable Beach, 3 colors Optional (color Beige)
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.